Sunday 13 May 2018

Horoscopes

i have always been a believer in horoscopes and this week my weekly horoscope could not have been more accurate. everyday i check horoscope.com and today it told me that i had had a disagreement with a loved one and that instead of leaving it i should talk it out and meet up with that person. although it was not accurate in that the disagreement was with a loved one it was with someone who cared deeply about me and had feelings that i was unaware of, and we ended up falling out.
girls know how it is when you've have a few drinks and end up having a flirt and laugh with the boys.
This is something i am very guilty of. although very innocent on my part it can sometimes be misconceived, which is exactly what happened with my friend Jason. We're relatively new friends and always dance and flirt on a night out. words were going round our circle that he liked me but i never thought anything of it. then the drama happened...

so were all on a night out, very drunk, having a dance and he offers to buy me a drink (no girl turns down a free drink). i take my shot and return to the dance floor where a VERY good looking boy is dancing. Rachel told me i should go for it. AS IN YOLO. So i did and it was such a good kiss. however when i came back i had heard that Jason left the club in tears after he saw me get with this boy. (AWFUL I KNOW).

This is when i realised my horoscope was going to come true!! and it had told me what i need to do! He told everyone how much i had upset him and so i knew the right thing to do was go talk to him and clear the air as my horiscope had said. I phoned him that morning and explained how i didn't know his feeling and I'm sorry i hurt him. Unfortunately he didn't want to continue being friends but the air was cleared and at least now we can be civil without an elephant in the room.
Today i learnt two things.

The first thing is don't play with people emotions. If you think a boy has feelings that aren't reciporacted, DONT let him buy you a drink and DONT let him be the one you have a flirt with after a few drinks, no matter how much you want a free drink of how much of a laugh it is.

The second lesson i learnt is the power of horoscopes. Even though they are not individually tailored to people, everyone finds a way to relate them to their life and take a positive message away, hence why they have become such a big trend. Id urge anyone to start reading their horoscopes daily or weekly just to give you a boost. x

No comments:

Post a Comment