Wednesday 6 June 2018

Moving to Nottingham from London


Moving from Nottingham from London has been very different for me. I have gone from living in a very big city to living somewhere where it takes me 5 minutes to walk from my apartment to the city centre. I have gone form living at home where I have someone cooking and cleaning for me to having to do it all on my own which I love but hate sometimes. The things I love about living in Nottingham and going to Uni is that I have my freedom, which I didn’t have much of when living in London at home. Another thing I love is how everyone lives so close to each other, in London everyone either lives in the same area or lives about 40 mins away, in Nottingham most people either live in the same building or on the street next to each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment