Wednesday 6 June 2018

First Year of Uni


My first year of Uni has been going really well so far, I have met so many new people and learnt so many new things. University has taught me so many new things that I will always use in the future. I expected Uni to be a whole different experience, I thought it would be a lot harder and I wouldn’t enjoy it as much, but I have loved every moment of it and everything it has offered me. I have experienced so many new things and have really enjoyed my first year at Uni First year has taught me so many new things and it has helped me learn from my mistakes, which I hope to help me with my second year and how I will deal with everything such as money, work, friends and also how to live alone. First year has made me very excited to see what second year will bring on.

No comments:

Post a Comment